1. The article submitted for publication must be up-to-date, have novelty, and be performed at the modern methodological and methodological level, in compliance with the "Ethical principles for conducting scientific medical research involving humans" and in accordance with the "Rules of Clinical Practice in the Russian Federation". projects requiring the use of experimental animals must be carried out according to the principles of humanity set out in the directives of the European Community (86/609/EEC) and the Declaration of Helsinki, in accordance with the 'Regulations for the conduct of work using experimental animals'.
2. Scientific results in articles must be processed by correct statistical methods.
3. The article must comply with the formatting rules.
4. The article must be accompanied by the official direction of the institution in which this work was carried out, with the signature of the head, certified by the round seal of the institution. Cover letter form (fill in, sign (all authors), certify with a seal, scan, and upload when submitting the manuscript to the editorial office (in *.pdf or *.jpg format).
5. All authors must sign the License Agreement (fill in, sign (all authors), scan, and upload when submitting the manuscript to the editorial office (in *.pdf or *.jpg format). The authors who publish articles in this journal agree to the following.
The authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right to first publish the work, which, after 6 months after publication, is automatically licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to distribute this work with the obligatory preservation of credits to the authors of the original work and the original publication in this journal.
The Editorial Board selects, prepares for publication and publishes the materials submitted by the Authors. The copyright for a particular article belongs to the authors of the article. The author transfers and the Editorial Board accepts copyright materials on the following conditions:
1) the editors are given the right to design, publish, transfer the Journal with the published material of the Author for the purpose of abstracting articles from it in the All-Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of the Russian Academy of Sciences Abstract Journal, RSCI and Databases, distribute the Journal / copyright materials in print and electronic publications, including placement on selected or created by the Editorial Board sites on the Internet, in order to access the publication of any interested person from any place and at any time, as well as to distribute the Journal with the published material of the Author by subscription;
2) the territory in which it is allowed to use copyright material - the Russian Federation, CIS countries, foreign countries;
3) the author confirms the indefinite right of the Editorial Board to continue posting copyright material on the Internet;
4) the editors have the right, at their discretion, without any agreement with the Author, to conclude contracts and agreements with third parties aimed at additional measures to protect copyright and publishing rights;
5) the author guarantees that the article is an original work and the use by the Editorial Board of the author's material provided by him will not violate the rights of third parties;
Author's royalties are not paid.
Manuscripts and electronic media are not returned to the authors
Articles should be sent to the editor:
Editorial office address:
Russia, 634014, Tomsk, Aleutskaya Street, 4. Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution 'Tomsk National Research Medical Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences' Mental Health Research Institute, Editorial and Publishing Group.
Editorial Office tel: (382-2) 72-35-16, fax (382-2) 72-44-25.